Clyde Linville helps diverse, bimodal IT organizations reach optimal performance for improved business value.
Areas of focus include:
- Project & Program Delivery
- Organization Change Management
- Performance Management & Coaching
- Recruiting and Staffing Support
For more than a decade, his consulting work spanned multiple domains and technology areas, and ranged from strategic planning, technical project management, process analysis and improvement, performance management, organization development, and coaching. He also held senior leadership positions within one of the leading consulting organizations in the industry.
Clyde is engaged in the following affiliated organizations:
- Board Member – Capital City Organizational Development Network (CCODN)
- Board Member – Project Management Institute – Central Ohio Chapter (PMICOC)
- Member – Jung Association of Central Ohio (JACO)
- Pro Bono Consultant – Gestalt Center for Organization and Systems Development (Gestalt OSD)
- BA Psychology, Capital University, Columbus, OH
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- Certified Change Management Practitioner, Prosci
- Credentialed Organization & Systems Development Practitioner, Gestalt Institute of Cleveland
Clyde is passionate about music. As a musician and songwriter, he seeks alchemy between his consulting and musical work. Clyde writes songs that connect the daily routine of business and career with our innate desire to be creative and courageous risk takers. He is developing an interactive presentation combining business acumen with elements of creativity, improvisation, and collaboration as a means of engaging and entertaining learners. He performs regularly, and is excited at the response to this work.